DTI Bukidnon to recognize outstanding MSMEs
MALAYBALAY CITY, BUKIDNON – In celebration of this year’s Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Week (July 6-10, 2009), the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Bukidnon is set to hold various activities that aim to recognize outstanding MSMEs here in the province.
This year’s MSMED Week will be celebrated with the theme “Negosyo…Kaya Mo!”. In the province of Bukidnon, the celebration will be spearheaded by the Bukidnon MSMED Council.
The following activities will be undertaken at the Loiza’s Pavilion, Malaybalay City on July 10, 2009, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.:
1. Awarding of Outstanding Bukidnon MSMEs;
2. Product Exhibit (OTOP & Non-OTOP Products);
3. Presentation of MSMEs Success Stories
4. Presentation of Issues and Recommendations;
5. Techno Demo; and
6. Presentation of PLDT’s Program for MSMEs
Interested participants may contact DTI Bukidnon at telephone number 088-813-2101.
Bukidnon Online will be there 🙂 See you!