Bukidnon National High School main campus placed under localized lockdown
The Bukidnon National High School (BNHS) main campus in Malaybalay City has been placed under localized lockdown for 14 days starting February 2 up to February 16, 2021.
This, after 5 teachers of the said school tested positive of coronavirus disease or COVID-19.
Malaybalay Mayor Florencio Flores, Jr. issued executive order (EO) No. 130, series of 2021 declaring Bukidnon National High School Malaybalay under localized lockdown and focused containment/community quarantine to prevent, contain and mitigate the impact of COVID-19 contagion in the area.
According to a public advisory released by the Malaybalay LGU, the public school teachers were identified as:
– Confirmed Case No. (CCN) 316, a 27-year-old female public school teacher residing in Purok 3, Brgy. 1. She was confirmed positive of the virus on Jan. 31 or two days after a test on Jan. 29 as reflected in the public advisory on Feb. 1.
– CCN 317, a 33-year-old woman who lives at Legacy Homes in Brgy. San Jose
– CCN 318, a 27-year-old female resident of Purok 4, Brgy. 7
– CCN 319, a 30-year-old female residing in Purok 2, Brgy. Kalasungay
– CCN 320, a 29-year-old male residing in Purok 1, Brgy. Violeta.
The advisory said the patients attended a recent social event. They are currently being monitored while being quarantined at the Ligtas Covid Center in Brgy. Patpat.