Things you need to bring during the Kaamulan Festival 2009
BUKIDNON – All right, with the Bukidnon Kaamulan Festival 2009 Ethnic Street Dancing Competition drawing nearer, I’m sure most of the tourists and guests out there want to know what they need to bring along in order for them to really maximize their Bukidnon Kaamulan Festival escapade.
Of course, even local Bukidnon residents also need to be reminded of what to bring during the Kaamulan.
Check out the list I prepared and please feel free to add your thoughts:
1. Camera (digital camera or DSLR) – capture those moments!
2. Video camera (if you have one)
3. Laptop (if you have one) – this way, you can easily store your photos or videos. You can also immediately blog about your Kaamulan Festival 2009 escapade. Of course, you also have the choice to just bring a lot of SD cards or perhaps a handy removable hard disc and then just visit one of Malaybalay’s many Internet cafes
4. Cellular phone
5. Mobile phone charger and chargers for your camera/s
6. Valid identification cards (IDs) – I suggest you bring two
7. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to bring your PhilHealth cards or any other HMO cards that you may have in your possession
8. A hat and a good pair of sunglasses that can help shield your eyes from the sun
9. Pieces of candy or chocolate bars – you might feel weary during the day and a little bit of sugarrush might help perk you up
10. A jacket and at least two pairs of socks – you might find the chilly weather in Malaybalay City a bit daunting
11. Extra cash (because not many stores in Malaybalay City can accept credit cards)
12. A cheerful mood and your big smile! 🙂
Have fun during the Kaamulan!