Bukidnon Jobs Fair 2011 in Malaybalay City
ANNOUNCEMENTS | BUKIDNON NEWS | BUKIDNON JOBS | MALAYBALAY CITY NEWS – After the successful Bukidnon Jobs Fair last year, another provincial jobs fair will be held here in the Province of Bukidnon!
The Bukidnon Jobs Fair 2011 will be held tomorrow, May 31, 2011, whole day at the Kaamulan Folk Arts Theater, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon. Want to know what to expect at the 2011 Jobs Fair in Malaybalay tomorrow?
BukidnonOnline.com has first hand information — direct from our friends at the Provincial Personnel Office! Big shoutouts to our friends Virgie and Suzette for sharing this great piece of good news for all the jobseekers around Bukidnon!
So if you’re in need of a job in Bukidnon or someone you know is interested to see if there are any Bukidnon job openings, then please read on and find out more details about the 2011 Bukidnon Jobs Fair in Malaybalay City.
The job fair at Malaybalay City tomorrow, May 31, 2011 is organized by the Provincial Personnel Office in cooperation with the Department of Labor and Employment.
According to our friends at the Provincial Personnel Office, there will be various corporations and establishments such as banks that will recruit new employees during the jobs fair in Malaybalay. These include:
SM Homeworld, Cagayan Corn Products, M&L Recruitment Agency and even the Philippine Army.
Unlike the Bukidnon Jobs Fair 2010 (which BukidnonOnline.com sponsored the livestream for, by the way! 🙂 ), however, there will NO LONGER BE representatives from national agencies such as the National Bureau of Investigation, Department of Foreign Affairs or National Statistics Office.
A little bit disappointing, we know. But then again, that should not stop you from going to the jobs fair and trying your luck to land that dream job! 🙂
A few tips from Bukidnon Online before you go to the jobs fair on May 31, 2011:
1. Bring pertinent documents such as transcript of records, passport, birth certificate, baptismal certificate, diploma etc.
2. Have these documents photocopied beforehand.
3. Bring your own pen so you need not borrow from other jobseekers all the time.
4. Keep all your documents in a folder.
5. Brings lots of copies of your resume or curriculum vitae. Avoid those 2 peso biodata forms! Biodata forms are passe, IMHO. Make sure that your resume states all your qualifications. AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN LISTING YOUR QUALIFICATIONS/HOBBIES!
6. Always wear a smile during interviews and speak in English as much as possible.
SO ARE YOU READY TO APPLY FOR A JOB? VISIT THE 2011 BUKIDNON JOBS FAIR ON MAY 31, 2011 AT THE KAAMULAN OPEN THEATER, MALAYBALAY CITY!
In the meantime, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE WITH BUKIDNONONLINE.COM (CLICK THIS!!!) and be updated with more job openings! Don’t forget to verify your email address, okay?
Good luck and please let us know if you got hired! 🙂
One thought on “Bukidnon Jobs Fair 2011 in Malaybalay City”